The old world craftsmanship with the deep 3 dimensional carving makes this one of my favorite cuckoo clocks. Most of your cuckoo clocks today are carved in components and then glued together but not this one. The lower carving framing the clock case with the fox and grape clusters growing on the vine are from a single cutting of linden wood. The top crown carving with the crow eating the grapes amongst the leaves is another single wood carving. The facets from the hand carving make this clock just shimmer and bring out the depth of the scene. Seldom seen on most cuckoo clocks today this one has articulated flapping wings when the cuckoo comes out, the cuckoo's door is larger so he can stretch his wings.
• Deluxe Swiss 36 note 2 tune music box plays Edelweiss & Happy Wanderer
• Deluxe cuckoo bird with moving articulated wings that flap when it cuckoo's.
• Very deep cuckoo sound with deep rich sounding gong strike.
• Wooden carved dancer couples.
• Wooden numerals are nailed onto the 4 5/8" wood dial, not glued.
• Wooden sides of clock case have carved texture and not just plain smooth plywood.
• Free extended warranty of 4 years.
• 23.5" High, 18" Wide, 11.5" deepest.